Hey guys, the holidays are about to end and its back to the books again. Everyone is stressing to do well this year. I guess this year determines everything. It determines which university you'll qualify for, it could also determine the rest of our lives. Sigh..I missed the carefree days when we didn't have to put in much effort and we could still get an A.
Anyways, my aunt from S'pore was here last Wednesday to visit my cousin in Melbourne. So they both came to Bendigo to visit the rest of the lot. Was out almost everyday. Went shopping, driving and also watched Transformers. It was so cool!!! I love that show. Screw the critics, I thought that show was fantastic. It had a story line to it and no one can deny the fantastic sci-fi action it brought. Phew, don't get me started on Megan fox..Wasn't she as hot as ever! lol I rate it an 8/10 (I meant the show). I like sequels. Shows like Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, X men, Harry Potter and all those movies that keep going on and on haha Hey not forgetting Toy Story! The third one will be coming out soon hehe
We had our usual family dinners, catch up and stuff. Last Thursday we decided to head down to the Direct Factory Outlet in Essendon. Was disappointed because there weren't many sales. But I enjoyed driving there. It was the first time driving to Melbourne and it was pretty fun. The country scenery was just breath taking throughout our journey. Luckily we arrived safely thanks to moi..haha And last Sunday we went to Westfield Doncaster to shop! It is also in Melbourne but around 20 minutes north of the central business district. Its sad how they don't really have many shopping complex in the cbd. And you can never get one as good as the ones back in M'sia. Places like One U and Sunway Pyramid are just fantastic compared to what we have here. Be happy with them guys..gotta give M'sia credit for their shopping complex!
I'm a fat slob..Shoot me. Can't help it, I'm turning back to how I was in St 6. lol You should had seen me then. I had a pot belly sticking out. And I lost all my buttons in my prefect vest hahaha! If you get what I was saying. I need motivation! I need the drive! I need steroids! lol Scratch the last one. Arghhh (starts pulling hair) I live to eat! Food is everything, food is my life haha Sorry, quotes from the Masterchef contestants when the judges asked them why they want to be the next masterchef. Ok, when school starts, the jogging starts lol Right...
I just had to show you guys this! lol
Saw a monkey on our way there
Then came another..
The uncle with the aunts+mum
The cousins
The scenery on the way to Melbourne
Stress. Laugh all you want drea haha
Tried to catch the rainbow on the way back
Westfield Doncaster
DFO Essendon
Jon
___________________________________________________________________