The Journey Has Just Begun™...
My Life]

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Lazy people should be punished!

11:17 PM;

Cut the crap. I can't be bothered apologizing for not updating or saying that I promise to update more often. So cliché right? hahaha Fact is, I'm a real lazy bastard. But since I am having my holidays, I shall start posting again. Or atleast till the end of the holidays. Hmm should make it a term thing..

Anyways, I've been so crazy about this new/dumb/addictive game on facebook. AKA the infamous TYPING MANIAC. As the name quotes, it is a typing game. I don't know about you guys but it can be freaking addictive just to type random words. I blame Andrea.

Once upon a time, I noticed many typing maniac accomplishments by other people published on my home page. Thus deciding to give it a try. Well, the first time I tried I got around 45 which was alritela. That is until I saw that drea was number 10. WTF rite?? So anyways I chatted with Andrea on msn and she kept calling me a loser. (Thats what she does when she beats me at something. Its understandable cause its rare lol) So tak puas la. I said give me a day or two and I'll kick you out of number 10. Still saying a lot of stuff wor. "LOSER" ,"give it one year also you won't beat me".

But guess what, I always triumph when it comes to our issues. And I won! You hear that Andrea! I WON WON WON!!!! woohooo muahahaha. But I am a gracious winner hence I will stop rubbing it into her face. (I still won hehe)

Enough about me ranting, hows everyone doing back in M'sia?? Missing you guys so much. First of all, I would like to congratulate Wei Shen upon his return from NS. He certainly achieved what he wanted to which was to be thin. I myself have yet to achieve anything in life. Sad but true lol Oh well, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going right?

Anyways, last week I've been thinking whether to go xp. Been on Vista for around a year and a half. I won't say its terriblela but certainly not great. Got a few comments from people telling me to go xp. So yeah, spend one whole afternoon at my friends place converting this piece of junk to something more worthwhile. The end result was quite satisfying albeit the layout wasn't. XP is so boring. So I pimped it up to a windows 7 theme and boy it looks real cool. hehe Atleast now my Sims 2 doesn't lag as much when I make such a huge mansion.

The highlight of all happened last 2 months I think. Have you guys watch the biggest loser? I guess it isn't that popular in M'siala cus Andrea said it is on the Hallmark channel. But to cut things short, it is about a bunch of obese people wanting to make a change in their lives. So they go through workouts and healthy eating habits to lose fats in that reality show. Rigorous workouts guided by 2 fitness instructors. There is the US version and the aussie version of course. So anyways, Shannan, the guy trainer from the aussie Biggest Loser show was in Bendigo for an autograph session. And I've always loved watching him. Big buff guy. Most of all, his tatts are so darn cool!

The super long line to get an autograph
Don't mind my hideous hair. It is all gone lol

But the Aussie tv station are cruel people. While The Biggest Loser was broadcasted, I myself was motivated to get into shape. And I was actually losing weight. But screw that, after Biggest Loser series finished, a new series came up. MASTERCHEF. By the way, Andrea just called me dumb on msn. SO abusive right? hahaha Back to the topic, can it get anymore contradictory than this? First it was a show all about losing fats, next it is all about gaining fats. HOWla how?? My body also going through changesla. Ever since Masterchef started, I also started to brush up on my culinary skills lor. Masterchef show is brilliant. Managed to learn so much. From a simple quiche pie to a tarte tartin. Eh, dont laugh ar, I actually can cook. I just haven't been given the chance to show. haha rite...

Apparently I still owe Andrea a chocolate irish cream cheese cake.

By the way, its about time I changed my blog skin. Any ideas, feel free to let me know on my cbox. Bye people..


Jon
___________________________________________________________________



About Jon]

Photobucket
Jonathan Yoon

1. Loves Andrea Wu.
2. Loves food.
3. Loves sleeping.
4. Misses Malaysia.
5. Enjoys squash & rockclimbing.
6. Was born on the 9th of January 1991.
7. Est January 2008
Fly By]


Web Counter
Hit meter as at April 08

Archives]

  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009

  • Previously]

    Sigh...
    Can't wait!
    SPM fever!
    The long weekend
    S.O.S.
    Breezing through
    System Restored!!
    daim!
    Updates in Malaysia!
    Liberated! Freedom as we speak of

    Escapades]

    ♥Andrea
    Charmaine
    Dicky
    Grace
    Hsien Ming
    Michelle
    Min Shen
    My Friendster
    Pei Lyn
    Shahnon
    Sheng Ling
    Si Onn
    Sung Lin
    The Sesy Crew
    Wei Shen
    Wyman
    Xueli
    Ying Hao
    Zi Han


    Links]

    XiaXue
    Kenny Sia
    The Blemish

    Jonathan Yoon's Facebook Profile