Been driving around the neighbourhood everyday after school with my dad to get some practise. Guess what? We found out there were so many kangaroos near our house. There is a big land near Latrobe University which is near my house, and there were so many kangaroos hehe.
Don't get me wrong, I don't live in the countryside. More like in a regional city. Surprisingly, we still get kangaroos. Most of them are usually in the "bush" aka countryside though. We got out from the car and started snapping pictures.
Tried to get as close as possible without scaring them away, because they aren't pets you know. lol They look so cute, especially with the little joeys in their pouch. We then continued our driving to explore more of the neighbourhood, flora hill.
Saw many nice houses and when we got to this house, there were even more kangaroos. They were like in someones garden eating grass. haha I heard kangaroo meat is high in protein and very tender. I should try it someday!
Anyways, today we decided to go shopping in town. Bought some shirts. They were on sale because summer has ended. After that, we went to a botanical garden in white hills and snapped some pictures.












Lol, yes I know. I love bullying my little sister.
Jon
___________________________________________________________________