Hey hey! I'm so happy! I finally got my internet at home! I've been waiting like forever, ever since we moved in on the 20th of January. Explains why you guys hardly see me online and blogging. The only times I get to go online would be in school or at my cousins place. I'm also happy that my maths test today was a breeze..well I think so anyway, and that I trashed my friend in table tennis. Woo hoo! haha So mean!
Anyways, a lot of things have been happening this year in Bendigo. A few weeks ago, we had the longest stretch of 40+ degrees ever! One whole week of scorching heat with maximums up to 45 degrees. Madness! We also had the worst bush fire Australia has ever had. Up to 180+ casualties. Unfortunately, 2 of them were from Bendigo. My condolences to them.
My new home is pretty small but comfy. I love my new room. Much bigger than last year's. And I found out that I had an addiction to garage sales. Correction* My mom and I haha. Yup, that's what we have been doing these past few weekends. Bargains are great! Most of our furniture are bought from garage sales. BTW, they are pretty good quality even though 2nd hand. Eg, a table that would have cost around $180, I got it for $50, with only a few scratches. Setting up a new home is fun but tiring especially in this weather. Getting TVs, toasters, phones, chairs, fan...and even cars. My dad bought a car too! A ford falcon.
I've been practising my driving as well, going to school as usual (boring). I can't wait to go to uni though. Andrea and I have decided to embark on a couple's mission to get abs. Well, laugh all you want, it is going to happen! hahaha Well it better,since i'm telling everyone. If not damn malu! Deadline: end of this year!
Jon
___________________________________________________________________