Hi guys, yes i know this is some outdated blog. Hasn't been touched for more then a month. No wonder so dusty already. Swt! Anyways, as most of you have already known, I'm back in Malaysia. After 10 months there, it feels really good to be back. Especially reuniting with my family, girlfriend and friends once again. Some people changed drastically and some will always remain the same. However, the relationship I had with them had not differ.
I have been so busy ever since I got home that I totally neglected my blog. Personally, I'm not really much of a writer and if it wasn't for me going to Australia, this blog wouldnt have existed. lol anyways, hanging out with the guys was awesome. Back to the same old gay stuff we used to do.
Well anyways, the sole idea of this post was to update you guys on my trip to Port Dickson on the first weekend I came home for a wedding dinner. This was the most unique wedding I have ever been to as it was a "beach wedding". It sounded quite tacky at first. Like, who would want to have a wedding on the beach with sand flies and the excruciating heat of wearing a suit on the beach. But anyways, I was proven wrong and it had turn out to be the best wedding I have ever attended.
Firstly, the wedding was held in Avillion Port Dickson Resort. We arrived fashionably late for the morning ceremony which was the tea ceremony followed by lunch in the hotel ballroom. Later, it was easy going as we checked into our rooms and rested. Went to the gym for awhile before swimming in the pool with my sister and cousins. Got ready for the dinner reception after swimming and went to the beach. It was really breezy down by the beach, so it wasn't hot. After dinner, we went to the 48 hour bar to have a drink and relaxed. It's 48 hours because it was specially booked for the wedding guests to get free drinks compliments of the bride and groom. I seriously wouldn't mind having a beach wedding lor. But heard its more expensive than a ballroom one. Anyways, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Our chalet

The open concept bathroom. Can see the stars at night
lol

Mom and dad




Preparations for the wedding




One of my little cousin.


The 48 hr bar

Tune in for updates on the
Pangkor trip. Will be in
Ipoh on the 13
th to the 16
th
Jon
___________________________________________________________________