The Journey Has Just Begun™...
My Life]

Sunday, October 5, 2008
cakes and ice creams..like?

7:33 PM;

Hie people. Just a quick update on what happened during the 2 weeks holidays. My other auntie just came down recently but she went home now. So we had dinner with her at my cousin's place. She cooked prawn mee for us during lunch and chicken rice for dinner. But we couldnt stay over because I had to go to work the next morning. Bummer..Had to work like 19.5 hours last week. But it was all good lol.

Then last friday my sister and I decided to do our L's here in Aus. So we sat for our exams and got our results and yay! Both of us passed! She got a 100% but i got one wrong! cis 97% But it was pretty easy. Cus they have this online version for us to practise. Andrea says that ours is way easier than Msian L's lol. She tried it.


Anyways, I have to keep my L's for atleast a year if I'm under 18 I think, then only can do P's. Next year onlyla! Went to shop a lil bit, but couldnt buy anything, not much sales going on. Mayb foodla.

Went down to melb a few days ago to meet up with Grace (Andrea's sis). She flew from brissieland to meet up with her friends. Had to wake up at 7 am to catch the train at 8.54am. Takes about 2 hours to get there. Had to meet my sister's friend first to collect something. Haiyo, I'm like some messenger boy wei! It took me like nearly 1 and a half hours to find her place.

After meeting up with her, went to look for gracey. She dresses so aussie like now lol Cool. Anyways we shopped awhile, met her friend Jia Li at her store. We then decided to eat italian food at lygon st but on the way there, we found good old nasi lemak store haha

The food is not badla but it cost $8.90 wei. If you convert rite thats like rm27? Terpaksa close one eyela. After that, we went for ice cream! It was a really hot day in Melb sampai buka baju all. I had durian flavour! Quite dumb hor, go melb eat all malaysian stuff! haha It was yummy so who cares..lol After that we went window shopping at melb central, then to DFO at southern cross and to Hudson's coffee, to grab a coffee duh..

It was pretty good
Chit chatted. Its really interesting to see how much people have changed after not seeing them for so long. In general I mean. But I think I only change physically by getting fatter. Andrea says my face damn roundlor..I think her face rounder! hahah Jus jk sayang. We decided to camwhore abit to show andrea some pics, unfortunately, neither of us were good camwhores. Let me know if someone offers classes yeah.


Got back for the 6.17pm train which only left at 6.40 i tink. Some hold up. Anyways, the next day, I baked a cake! This will be my 2nd cake I baked this 2 weeks holiday. From scratch alrite! Not some premix cake bake all! The first cake I baked was Chocolate Moist Cake which didnt turn out moist at all because I totally forgot to put a cup of oil. How dumb!

But anyways, the 2nd one was the bomb! It was a banana cake with cheese frosting on the top. Super duper moist! Got it off the net! Did I tell you guys that secret recipe used to order cakes from me? lol Anyways, the pictures can't do justice to how good it tasted! Sryla, abit proud! haha

Look at the sugar caramelised on the edges! Slurp haha
A slice anyone?

Jon
___________________________________________________________________



About Jon]

Photobucket
Jonathan Yoon

1. Loves Andrea Wu.
2. Loves food.
3. Loves sleeping.
4. Misses Malaysia.
5. Enjoys squash & rockclimbing.
6. Was born on the 9th of January 1991.
7. Est January 2008
Fly By]


Web Counter
Hit meter as at April 08

Archives]

  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009

  • Previously]

    The Butterfly Effect
    2 weeks of pure happiness, or boredom?
    Tag =)
    Some random pictures!
    Open days!
    Can't think of any
    Weekend getaways!
    All happy moments have to end...sooner or later!
    brace yourself for a super long cheong hei post!
    Goodies!

    Escapades]

    ♥Andrea
    Charmaine
    Dicky
    Grace
    Hsien Ming
    Michelle
    Min Shen
    My Friendster
    Pei Lyn
    Shahnon
    Sheng Ling
    Si Onn
    Sung Lin
    The Sesy Crew
    Wei Shen
    Wyman
    Xueli
    Ying Hao
    Zi Han


    Links]

    XiaXue
    Kenny Sia
    The Blemish

    Jonathan Yoon's Facebook Profile