Almost 2 weeks has passed and I did nothing educational but watching movies and eating+sleeping. Haih, what am I gonna do with myself. lol
Anyways, I was watching this movie I downloaded which was made of honor. I knowla, damn outdated rite. What to do?? They don't sell cetak rompak in Australia wei. Maybe next time I can be the DVD zhai over here and sell it to them. Gotta go dye my hair blonde first.
So out of the topic, the show was not bad. One of the song played in that movie caught my interest. So I went and Youtube it to see the vid. It was oasis-stop crying your heart out. But when I got to it, I found that a movie was played with that song. And that's where butterfly effect came in.
How come I've never heard of it before? The show looked pretty interesting, so I went to googleitla. It is about a boy who had blackouts and could not remember what happened before that. After many years, he starts remembering what he had forgotten and to his amazement, he was able to change the past. But every time he changes it, things got worst for him in the present life. So I downloaded it in one day with aussie super fast broadband speed..lol cheh wah.
Acted by Ashton Kutcher, also known as the punk'd guy! You know how he always acts like a dumb retard and being damn childish, I mean all for the sake of comedyla, but he is really serious in this show. You'll see a different side to him.lol Really interesting show. Some of you might have seen it but if you haven't, it is worth a shot. It came out at 2004. Probably why I didn't really pay much attentions to this kind of shows then. There is also the butterfly effects 2 which I reckon shouldn't be too bad as well. Downloading it right now hehe.

Jon
___________________________________________________________________