The Journey Has Just Begun™...
My Life]

Saturday, September 13, 2008
Tag =)

10:36 PM;

I haven't updated my blog in ages. Its pretty dead actually. So I'll just take this time to do a little tag by ying hao!

6 things I'm passionate about:
1. Definitely God, he's no. 1 in my life
2. My family. You'll miss them so much when you're not with them. =(
3. Andrea. The one person that has always been there for me! Kisses!
4. My friends. I have really great friends and will be counting down the days to see you guys again!
5. Working out! My pair of smartbells has been really useful for me! Although I'm still fat, sadly.
6. Food. See how it conflicts with me working out. That's why I'm still fat...

6 books I've read recently:
1. My economics text book. geez..
2. Physics text book.
3. Math methods text book
4. Curious incident of the dog in the night time ( english literature )
5. The divine wind ( english literature )
6. Clearly the only books I read are text books.

6 songs I can listen to again and again:
1. Dream catch me - Newton Faulkner
2. So close - Jon Mclaughlin
3. Your guardian angel - The red jumpsuit apparatus
4. Forever - Chris Brown
5. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
6. Any hillsongs or planetshakers!!

6 things I learned in the past year:
1. That I'm not dumb! lol
2. To speak chinese better! Taking chinese as a subject here. Don't laugh!
3. To step outside my comfort zone.
4. Not to take things for granted.
5. Fun and games are not everything. Unfortunately...
6. Independence

6 valuable things i own:
1. My family
2. My laptop! Can't live without it!
3. My ipod. Use it everyday to school, in school and back from school.
4. My smartbells. I don't like calling them dumb.
5. My job! I need the ka-chings!
6. The oppurtunity to study abroad and not do SPM!!

6 bloggers I tag:
1.Anyone
2.Anyone
3.Anyone
4.Anyone
5.Anyone
6.Anyone

I'm gonna go melbourne again tmr. Attending a VCE lecture in Melbourne Uni. Exams are just around the corner. Not too worried though. Good luck to you guys doing your trials!! Sure can one! haha See ya!

Jon
___________________________________________________________________



About Jon]

Photobucket
Jonathan Yoon

1. Loves Andrea Wu.
2. Loves food.
3. Loves sleeping.
4. Misses Malaysia.
5. Enjoys squash & rockclimbing.
6. Was born on the 9th of January 1991.
7. Est January 2008
Fly By]


Web Counter
Hit meter as at April 08

Archives]

  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009

  • Previously]

    Some random pictures!
    Open days!
    Can't think of any
    Weekend getaways!
    All happy moments have to end...sooner or later!
    brace yourself for a super long cheong hei post!
    Goodies!
    Updates~!
    Boink ~ boink ~
    Kiasu ; good or bad?

    Escapades]

    ♥Andrea
    Charmaine
    Dicky
    Grace
    Hsien Ming
    Michelle
    Min Shen
    My Friendster
    Pei Lyn
    Shahnon
    Sheng Ling
    Si Onn
    Sung Lin
    The Sesy Crew
    Wei Shen
    Wyman
    Xueli
    Ying Hao
    Zi Han


    Links]

    XiaXue
    Kenny Sia
    The Blemish

    Jonathan Yoon's Facebook Profile