Well.......turns out, I KENA NS!! haha how ironic. I'm won't even be here for God Sake's. Tahniah! Jonathan Yoon CHi-Jian telah dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 6/2009. Andrea was so eager to find out abt me and msged me all the way in Aus the great news. Hahah, after all that nonsence people saying get active in school! Be a board member in clubs! Go for OBS! I did all that, look where I am. Apparently, I heard most of my friends that got in, are very active in school as well! ie: wei shen!! haha Yeah, I'll come back and go with ya! yeah right! lol
Actually, I wouldnt mindlor if it wasn't so time consuming. 3 months wei! People doing Pre-u will have difficulties, I on the other hand can't go and will have to differ until I'm too old to commando crawl or kawad kaki! I like doing the outdoor stuffs like jungle trekking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, but if I had to sing Negaraku everyday, I might just start rapping and post it on youtube. Anyways, cheers to those of you who got it! Not only will you be more patriotic, you'll be slimmer and fitter as well! Get that washboard abs you never had, firm asses and biceps, all for the price of only 3 MONTHS! Only while stock last.
Anyways, enough about that crap. Alrite, the day before olympics, had Fernando and his fam over at my aunts place for dinner. He is vegetarian, so my mom had to make vegetarian meals. Wasn't too bad. Did you know that they have vegetarian almost everything!! Everytime I eat at Fern's place, theres like vege ham, vege char siu, vege sotong, den he told me that there was vege tuna, vege steak, vege fish, vege chicken! Wth rite lol! But you can only get them in Melb. wah, like that everybody wouldn't mind turning vegetarian.
Looks yummy?
And on the grand day for the chinese, 8/8/8 opening ceremony and my sister's bday. Lucky her! So we had a birthday cheesecake for her and the usual singing and stuff.
Then at 9.5pm was time to watch the ceremony. I thought it was really spectacular the way they did it. My favourite part was the blocks going up and down. Thought they were machines, manatau suddenly people came out. Impressive shit wei! But it was really disappointing to find out that the girl lip synced the song. And the fireworks that we saw on tv we're mostly computerised! However things aside, it was a pretty good show. Fell asleep when the countries we're coming out. Too many and so boring. Saw m'sia though!Not fogetting, had another economics class trip to Melbourne on the same day. We had to go down to the Reserve Bank of Australia to listen to a presentation about monetary policy and the economy and so on. All about macroeconomic policies. Quite dry stuff, but it wasn't too bad. It was the fun of being in Melb and anything out of school can't be bad. =p
On the way there.
One thing we all agreed on. Loved the cool swirly office chairs!
With the speaker of the day, Jessica Trinder
I wasn't posing alright.
On the way back. Back to handphones again
She got up and showed the finger at him. Serves him right lol!I know that people have been saying that i've grown fatter. I'll say that my clothes are padded. Its winter. Five layers alright! Give me a break alrite? lol =p Signing off.
Jon
___________________________________________________________________