I'm so happy, relief, overjoyed, gay, content ( you get the picture) that today is/was the last day of school! Goodbye school for 2 weeks! So being the last week of school, we did quite a lot of interesting stuff. I like it here that we watch a lot of movies for our language subjects. Its kinda fun. So basically, thats what we did in our english and chinese classes. Its only after the movie where the boring bit comes in. Analyzing it. Haih..so now got hwlor.
Oh, and we went to the art gallery in town on tuesday during an english period to look at some entries of the "Archibald prize". Its like some art exhibition where people send in paintings of someone or some celeb. Its really nice because out of a few thousand entries only 50-100 were chosen. ( i've forgotten how many, wasn't listening to the teacher =p) Then we had to vote for our favourite for the people's choice award. There was a picture of heath ledger that won the people's choice award in NSW, and i decided to go with that. I felt like I understood that picture. Get what i mean? hahah Don't worry, I havent change. But i really did like his shows though. (Casanova!) Check out the pic!
Its a painting not a photograph
So the exhibition actually tours around Australia and it was organised by the Art gallery in NSW. Yeah, so people were quite surprise it came to Bendigo and not to Melb. Its actually the first time here. But enough of that! As today was the last day of school, our periods were cut shorter and we get to go home 2 hours earlier. So I had Chinese the last, but my teacher decided to take us out to have lunch instead. So we went to this chinese restaurant, around 9 of us (pretty small class) and had a chinese buffet. Now, i'm pretty stuffed! Its a buffet man. And we only had to pay 5 bucks, my teacher paid for the rest of it. But it wasn't anything grand though.
Tomorrow night I'll be working. And one of my friend is turning 18 and having a party tmr, so I can't go. I'm pretty sure my cousin is going though. He is a real party guy. Yeah but anyways, I don't know many people..so malu lol The parties here are really wild one! I'm still too tame haha.
My MAMA is here already! She just arrived this morning. Gonna stay overnight at my cousin's house tonight. All the "goodies" i'm gonna get! well, hopefully she brings it. Anyways, I'll blog more later! Tata
Jon
___________________________________________________________________