Hey people, alrite sry for the lack of updates. Pretty busy with exams lately, still not over yet but soon. Its kinda funny how I used to panic so much when we were having exams back home. Hate those times. But now quite relaxla, not much worrying to do, quite updated with all my work. Plus less subjects to worry about compared to having 11 subs back home. Crazy! I really wonder how some people can even manage getting 15++ A1? Well, salute to you guys and hope you get a life lol.
Alrite, so there are quite a few things I've been doing recently, hmm ooh I've decided to continue kickboxing here. Used to do it back home until i dislocated my knee, used dat as an excuse to get out of it. Kinda regretted doing so now. But anyways, yeah when for a couple of classes, it wasn't too bad. But the one back home was way better! Quite a few hot chicks there too lol
o yeah, and i was so so surprised last night! I was studying physics last night and decided to take a break. Went out of my room and my sister was watching tv. And guess what, for the first time they were playing a chinese movie. How cool is that..haha jakunness! It was shaolin soccer by the way. Funny show! So i just had to dump my books and settle for the movie. Plus they played it quite late. I guess since its a chinese show, no guais would understand..lol so they had it on late when people were asleep. Aussies are morning people not night people. And i had to get up early morning the next day. 8.15 is pretty early for me considering weekends i would usually sleep till 12.3..
Had to go to work, first day tday! KFC!! haha funny. I told myself, after kenny rogers, I'm never gonna work in F&B again. Well, thats what i thought, in the end i ended up at swenson's the following year. Well now i'm just lost for words. I guess, i hope KFC would be the last of F&Bs to work in. oh yeah, its kinda surprising how many aussies don't even know where M'sia is. I have to say its above Singapore or below Thailand haha. And a lot of them usually tell me, hey your english is really good. Do you speak english at home? nah it took me less then 5 months to speak this well..haha jus jk So anyways, today i had 2 managers in KFC, and both of them said that i spoke really well and they wouldnt even know that I've only been here for a few months. Well, i'll take that as a compliment. Atleast I get to take English 2nd lang which is way easier than what the aussies have to take. But it is still deffinitely harder den back at home. You guys will be taking it next year in college though.
I also went to Melbourne a few weeks back for a class excursion. Visited a place where they cared for the drug addicts, and we went on to Melbourne uni. I was quite disappointedlor when I reach there. I thought it would had been nicer. Very so so looking. Nothing that gets you all excited about. The way Andrea describes, University of Queensland seems really good. But i guess its the standard of education isn't it. And it'll definitely be more trouble going interstate. Won't worry about that until next year though. No photos for now, might post some during the hols. Can't wait! Mom is coming up! Get to spend a few days in Melbourne, visit all the factory outlets and what knots. Countdown! haha Well, thats all for now, I'll update more some other time! Cheers! haha damn acting wei
ps: My accent still hasnt changeLA!
Jon
___________________________________________________________________