Its really true! My life here in Australia is Fantastic! I'm having the time of my life! Who needs Malaysia now with all the nonsense from the election. I'm happy!! This is exactly what i would say in The Land of Topsy Turvy! Because reality check! Its not happening!!
Firstly, let me just start with the "beautiful" weather we are having here. Waking up every morning to go to school is a drag. And what more with the cold dreadful weather we are having. Getting change is such a pain because its so cold! I can't even sit on the toilet in peace. Just imagine yourself sitting on a block of ice and you'll get what i mean. Brushing your teeth doesn't get any better. You have to rinse your mouth with cold freezing water! And i thought this was bad enough, just wait till winter comes.
My friend is so lucky. He gets to escape the cold in winter. Guess where is he going? Malaysia! WT* rite? I'm from Malaysia and I don't even get to go back there!! I have to freaking sleep in the cold, walk in the cold, eat cold food. We do get hot food, just that when it reaches us its like cold cuts. Not forgetting bathing. Do you know why my towel is so dry? Bcus when you come out from the hot shower, you start shivering. And if you wait long enough, you might just shake all the water off you.
Darn school! I don't really know why I feel so stress here and not in Malaysia. Is it because I never studied back at home? or that the system here is harder. And the guais are so thick skin and lazy! Especially the girls! They talk so loud and they don't even bloody care even after getting scolded by the teacher. Can't believe I'm complaining about girls. I think now I know what some of my ex classmates were feeling about me and "some people" who always made noise in class. =p
Well, at least I've changed. No more play play anymore. After cannot get into uni. Then die lor. Gotta live by the streets and look for food in the garbage. I reckon economics is the hardest subject of all. So much to memorise and you need to know a lot of current issues. We had just this week to come up with a powerpoint presentation to present this Monday in front of 40+ students and the Mayor of Bendigo. Sap Sap Sui! Mo Man Tai! Mayor only what! We're doing a green science project about saving the environment thing. I'm working with 3 girls and our topic is nuclear. I think girls here are more outspoken than guys. But sometimes they say stuff that just doesn't make any sense. They are so confident that they sound like they know everything, but actually they don't. Results come out for economics, ends up top 4-asian ppl rules. Me, my sister, her abc friend and my cous. He is considered half chinese. lol
Alrite guys, thats all for now. Hope I didn't bore you to tears! See ya!
Jon
___________________________________________________________________